World Class Rainbow Trout and Arctic Grayling Fishing available at the entrance of Denali National Park!
LEARN TO FLY FISH!
Offering the best guided fishing opportunities in the Denali National Park area!
Handicap Accessible, Great for Seniors and Children! All fishing with Fish Denali is strictly catch and release, single barb-less hook whether you fly fish, spin or jig fish.
New in 2014 – Fish through the Ice! March – May Enjoy the experience of learning all the aspects of ice fishing for rainbow trout. These trips are fully guided and outfitted. Offered for learners, but experienced ice anglers will also appreciate catching such quality rainbows. Trips are at same times of day as above. 6 fish limit. $175 Per Person
- Completely Private – only my guests can fish here, and the fish never leave.
- Managed for Fish First, Anglers second.
- Complete Ecosystem – In June, watch these big Rainbows spawn right in front of our office! End of July, watch new fish hatch!
- We supplement with about 1 thousand pounds of food. This is why we have such big fish. Most fish caught in 2012 and 2013 were Rainbow Trout 20″ to 30″!
- Catch and release only, single barbless hooks, and has been for 16 years. This is why there are so many Rainbow Trout and Arctic Grayling!
- Never Combat Fishing! Never Crowded! We limit access to maintain quality fishing and a quality experience – Most times only one group per lake, and we do turn a lot of folks away. Any experienced Angler knows to maintain quality you must limit access.
- Not only is the fishing world class, but so is the scenery!
- Located just 22 miles from Denali National Park entrance!
We do have a lot of Arctic Grayling here and quite a few over 18″. But mostly you have to target them differently than the Rainbows, and the “bows” usually keep everyone’s interest!
There is a great trail around both lakes, great open casting areas and well placed docks. Most people pick a dock and fish the whole time there. This is a great place for long flyfishing casting. No need for waders, easy walking for seniors, easy fishing for children too. This is an incredible place for experienced and learners.
Includes Landing Net, Hemostat, and Catch & Release Instructions
- $25 per person per hour minimum 3 hrs
- $150 8 hrs pp all at one time
- $200 10 hrs pp / may be broken up into 2 hr segments, all season
- Fly Rods or Spin Rods + Gear, Fishing Vest w / gear, Flies, Spinners or Jigs: $15 per trip
- Any gear that is lost is replaced at: $2.50 per Fly $3.00 per Spinner or Jig
- $40 per hour – Excellent at instruction including how to Flyfish
Fish Handler / Photographer:
- $20 per hour
Transportation (Round Trip) to:
- Denali Park Entrance – $160
- Mckinley Village – $80
Fishing is fishing and no guarantees, Chavey Lakes is a pretty sure thing though.
All our fishing is strictly catch and release fishing using single barbless hooks. It is the only way to preserve this fragile arctic fishery and provide this level of access and experience, especially on Chavey Lakes. Experienced Anglers have an incredibly refreshing experience, yet our guides are wonderful at teaching the new angler. If you are highly experienced you will want your own flies, etc.
You are responsible for your Alaska Fishing License. One day license $20. We are a license vendor.
To Reserve: 50% of total trip/ remainder upon arrival
Refunds: Full Refunds for cancellations within our control. Full Refund up to 7 days prior to trip minus a small booking fee. Cancellations within 7 days ? no refund.
Special Custom tailored ice fishing Lake trout trips available February, March and April.
ACCESS IS LIMITED – RESERVE EARLY AND GUARANTEE ENJOYING OUR FISHERY!